- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
I’m guilty. And I’m sure you are too. Today I experienced something I just can’t seem to shake.
I’m sure you’ve all heard and read the articles written about Shia LaBeouf over the past couple of months. Whether it’s about plagiarism, wearing a bag on his head, or stories about him going insane.
I’ve also read those same stories, and even joked about them as I’ve done with many other celebrity stories. But today, I met Shia in a rather unconventional way and what happened during the time I shared with him I will never forget.
Today, I went to the #IAMSORRY performance art that Shia LaBeouf was doing in Los Angeles. I had read about it yesterday through a link someone posted on Facebook & was so impressed with how bizarre it was (and how close it was to me), I felt I HAD to go. When else are you going to get a chance…